InFOCUS UNIVERSITY PRESENTS
A Leadership Guide to Vision Care in the Missionary Field
Presented by: Dr. Joseph Dollak, Visual Compassion/InFOCUS
When: every 2nd Thursday and Friday of the 3rd month of the quarter, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Where: InFOCUS Vision Center, 18555 Kuykendahl,
Spring, TX 77379
Who should attend: Health and social service leaders, medical volunteer leaders, mission team leaders.
Fees: $250 per person
Note: Non-refundable fee of $25 for cancellation of any class.
(Fee includes training, reference manual, letter of certification, snack and beverages. Additional health education materials and eye care supplies may be purchased at the workshop.)
• How to measure visual acuity
• How to use the FOCOMETER®
• How the eye works
• Common sight problems
• How to dispense eyeglasses
• How to assess, treat or refer patients
• Making appropriate referrals
• Primary eye care in developing countries
• Promoting eye health and safety